- Graduate from CS / IT. This can be replaced by 4 years of experience.
- Have 0-3 years (4-7 years for non-bachelor graduate) of experience as a back end software engineer.
- Feels at home either with Java, PHP or Ruby on Rails.
- Understand MVC concept.
- Understand Object-Oriented Design Pattern.
- Able to use API system such as JSON-REST, background process, and messaging.
It will be AWESOME if you:
- Used full-stack framework such as Spring (for Java), Ruby on Rails (for Ruby) or Django (for Python).
- Have experience in using Continuous Integration System like GoCD.
- Use DevOps tool such as Chef and Ansible.
Curious about our Joel Test?
Send your CV and Portfolio with subject of your desired position to firstname.lastname@example.org