What you will do:
- Develop services based on specification documents.
- Cooperate with UX Researchers, UI Designers and Front End Software Engineers to create a holistic solution.
- Take initiative and give feedback to develop Peentar's technology and culture even more.
- Optimize applications towards better speed and scale.
- Integrate your services among other Peentar or external services and interfaces.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Reviewing other Back End Software Engineer’s code.
- Enhancing and practicing technical code, security and documentation standard.
- Mentoring Junior and Mid Back End Software Engineers.
What we are looking for:
- Graduate from CS / IT. Masters/Phds are a bonus score.
- 7 years of experience as Back End Software Engineer.
- Feels at home either with Java, PHP or Ruby and using their respective frameworks.
- Experience in developing service-based applications (micro services are desirable).
- Understand Object-Oriented Design Pattern.
- Experience in developing API system such as JSON-REST, background process, and messaging.
- Experience in developing large distributed systems.
- Experience developing in Agile environment and early startup.
- Experience developing using source control (e.g Git) and peer code review (e.g Archanist).
- Able to implement secure software development practices such as JWT.
- Understand network and HTTP technology.
- Experience in performance tuning large scale applications.
It will be AWESOME if you:
- Experiences in mobile software development.
- Have experience in using Continuous Integration System like GoCD.
- Use DevOps tool such as Chef and Ansible.
- Experience in optimizing PostgreSQL queries.
What you will get:
- Competitive benefits. Other than your salary package, we will provide you other benefits such as medical coverages, trainings, and team buildings because we really appreciate every effort you contribute in reasonable way.
- A real Agile environment. We really strive to become an Agile company that we have a certified Professional Scrum Master and Product Owner in-house.
- Challenging problems. We are implementing current and newest concepts in platform enablement and IoT. Our target is to become the world's standard.
- A chance to shape a company's culture and technology.
- A friendly, flexible and highly collaborative environment. Our culture makes us naturally eager to cooperate and help each other.
- Comfortable working location. We are located in Depok, a suburb of Jakarta where the rent is still affordable and food are abundant. Gone are the days when you have to commute for hours and getting tired even before solving problems. The area is very comfortable for jogging and sports. If you want home-cooked food, we have chef here.
Curious about our Joel Test?
Send your CV and Portfolio with subject of your desired position to email@example.com